"ARC" High Intensity Drone Strobe Light for DJI , Autel, Parrot , Yuneec and Other Drones FAA 107 Compliant Fits all Quadcopters
Our "ARC" Cree® Professional Series Strobe is our brightest navigation strobe to date and the brightest self contained strobe on the market at 600 Lumens. It now features 4 cree lights in one unit and a new improved interface with 3 lighting modes, Strobe, Flash, and a fixed (solid) mode. we also has a charge indicator. Its available in White, Red, Green Or Blue or Tri Color ect please scroll down to see color drop down menu when ordering. We use Cree bulbs which provide the greatest range available for a mini strobe, unlike the cheaper knock offs that use flat leds Chinese LEDS that do not focus the light, the Cree is designed for long range use. Fully FAA 107.29 compliant for night flights, with our own night waiver on file. Use drop down menu to select color and quantity you need. Tri- Color Model that has a 2- White, a Red and Green Strobe all in one unit that flash in sequence (SEE Drop down menu) The CREE bulbs give it clear visibility well in excess of the FAA 107 requirement for night flights (3 SM Miles) and greatly helps in maintain Line of sight (LOS) while in flight for pilot. Works on all drones like DJI Phantom, Mavic, Air, Spark, DJI Inspire 1 2, Matrice, 3DR Solo, and others. It features a 250 mhr battery rechargeable battery which provides approx 6 hours of run time (in strobe mode), and comes in complete set with all you need to mount and fly. Fully self contained rechargeable ARC requires no external or tapping into your drones battery or goofy wiring NO impact on flight time or flight dynamics. Battery lasts 6 hours > on a single charge, recharge via usb! Simple mount with included 3M tape Provides needed navigation light per FAA for dusk/dawn or night flights and provides visual orientation as well as assist in locating lost aircraft. Units measure 1" by 1.5" and is 6 grams! Very light and does not impact flight dynamics. We have posted video on this page look under "Videos Tab".
This product is compatible with latest FAA and CAA anti collision lights rules for drones. It's visible from 3 miles away at night.
- 6 hours continuous operation with onboard battery. (in strobe mode)
- 4 - Powerful Cree® Standalone LEDs in light
- 3 Modes - Strobe, Flash, and Fixed (solid)
- Easy to use single button interface.
- Charge indicator light
- MicroUSB charge cable just plug into usb port.(included)
- Battery with internal overcharge and discharge protection.
- Clear protective wrap prevent dust and water intrusion.
- Comes complete with charge cable, 3m VHB mount tape and Arc strobe light
- BATTERY: Plug in to USB, blinking is charging , steady (or off) is full charge.
- ON/OFF: Press and hold the button for 3 seconds to turn ON or OFF
- MODES: Once unit is turned on will default to strobe mode. To change modes tap the button. This will send it to flash mode(slow steady flash) or Fixed Mode (solid light no flash) In the fixed mode battery life will be much shorter than in flash or strobe.
Notice: The battery includes it's own PCM module. This module protects the battery from overcharge and discharge for long lifespan. If there is no life sign on the circuit when you press the button, probably discharge protection has activated because of low battery voltage. Just charge it.
- SpecificationsDimensions: 1" x 1.5" X 3/16"
- Weight: 5gr
- Current Consumption: <15mA per hour
- Charge Port: MicroUSB
- Lipo Battery - 250 mhr
- Charge Time: ~2 hours