"Dual" High Intensity Strobe Light for Drones FAA 107 Compliant by Firehouse Technology
New model FAA 107.29 Compliant with Night Waiver on file! The new Dual has TWO 5 watt High Intensity Cree strobes that output 300 Lumensin the same compact unit at the same price as the original. Features include Three Modes that are changed with tap of a button. Strobe, Flash and Fixed (Spotlight). NO WIRING NEEDED! Fully standalone with largest rechargeable lipo battery (90 Mhr) in its class. Simple USB charging with charge indicator and battery management system so you cant overcharge. No impact on flight dynamics or flight times. Strobe will work on ANY Drone, or RC aircraft model. Strobe measures .5" x .75" and weighs less than 3 grams. Water resistant cover protects circuit and is water/dust resistant. Charge time 1- 1.5 hours. Run Time 2- 2.5 hours in strobe mode. Can be quick charged in field with smartphone power bank. Comes complete nothing more to buy with 1- White Dual Strobe, Special 3M mounting tape, USB charge cord. We also carry Red,Green and Blue , as well as our New "ARC" Professional series with four Cree lights 6 hour times and new modes.
This product is compatible with FAA 107 and CAA guidelines for twilight and night flights, its recommended that you mount on top and bottom of aircraft for 360 degree coverage when using the smaller single strobes. For professional use please look at our new ARC series lights that have multiple Cree leds on one board and are significantly brighter and are approved for nights flights by FAA (waiver on file). All of our lights are fully self contained with 5 watt rechargeable with 2- CREE LED strobes 3 times brighter than standard LED model for FAA 107. They have their own power source no tapping into your drones battery or goofy wiring NO impact on flight time or flight dynamics. Battery lasts 3 plus hours on single charge, recharge via usb! Simple mount with included 3M tape Provides needed navigation light per FAA for dusk/dawn or night flights and provides visual orientation. Rechargeable , simple mount included 3M vhb all weather tape. Looks great on any drone Helps maintain flight orientation and find lost drones! Just a an install note as we get this questions a lot, in our use we mount two cree strobes one on top of the aircraft and one on the bottom thus we have 360 degree coverage and it greatly aids the pilot on the ground looking up for keeping visual contact.
- 3+ hours continuous operation with onboard battery.
- Powerful Cree® Standalone LED
- No Cabling required
- Easy to use single button interface.
- On board battery status and charge indicator system.
- Comes with MicroUSB cables to charge!
- Battery with internal overcharge and discharge protection.
- Clear protective wrap prevent dust and water intrusion.
- Comes complete with charge cable and strobe light and special mount tape
- ON/OFF: Press and hold the button for 3 seconds to turn ON or OFF
- Tap Button to change mode, Strobe, Flash or Fixed (Spotlight)
- CHARGE: Plug it to any micro USB charger or computer port when charging required, charges full in 2 hours or less, overcharge protection so you cant overcharge. Blink is charging, fixed solid full charge!
- Run time 2 hours . charge quick charge function between flights will extend life
Notice: The battery includes it's own PCM module. This module protects the battery from overcharge and discharge for long lifespan. If there is no life sign on the circuit when you press the button, probably discharge protection has activated because of low battery voltage. Just charge it.
- SpecificationsDimensions: 22mm x 18mm x 10mm
- Weight: 4gr
- Current Consumption: <15mA per hour
- Charge Port: MicroUSB
- Charge Current: 40mA max.
- Charge Time: ~2 hours
- Battery Type: 90mA LiPo Battery with safe and reliable PCM circuit.